+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: How do you make homework fly by?

The New Kid

But what is the real value of SEO companies and how are they shaping natural SEO rankings seemingly across every niche and market out there? Here is a few tactics the most effective search engine marketing firms utilize when developing campaigns for their marketing their clients businesses.
    Uk seo expert

At my school everyone uses an iphone app to work together on homework. Its a private app one of the ex-seniors made. Groups of like 2-5 do each assignment so it goes by really fast. Plus past assignments are uploaded to the network so if you're lazy and have 2$ to spare, you can just buy other ppls work n copy it.

I think listening musics and watching TV when you are doing homework is a bad practice, besides this you can do one thing that you can do your home work in breaks like - after each 1-2 hour you can take a break of around 20 mins for refreshment.

-Tim

I'm probably the one person in the world that can't work with Music. Like I tried studying with my friends once and she generally plays music and I can't pay attention at all. Whenever music plays I either want to dance or sing along. Even if it's classical music, maybe it's because I am a musician, I start to pay attention the intricacies of the rhythem and see if I can tell them a part.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hudd...690324192?mt=8

Try this free app - lets you do homework remotely with your friends. All my homework is divided between 3-5 ppl depending on who i know in the class.....huge time saver. Don't say i told you :P

Skinny Nerd

You can make homework more fun by getting it out of the way and not dreading it. Think of it as something that will help you in life.

Good music
    Don't worry. Be Happy!

The New Kid

The only way to make your homework fly by is by doing it! Yes, music can help and so can http://www.studymode.com/essays/ which contains essays on each and every topic under the sun

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information