+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Global Warming

Default Global Warming

First and foremost, forgive me if this already exists. I cbf looking.

Global Warming, what are your opinions on it. Do you think it is caused by man? Or just something that happens naturally like the Ice Age.

I'm in the middle I guess. I think it is supposed to happen because the Ice Age happened by itself I'm guessing, humans didn't cause it.
    But then again we might be speeding it up by releasing Carbon emissions.
    I hope it stops soon because people are becoming aware and are lowering energy use, I'd hate to see entire ecosystems wiped out just because of humans and our need for satisfaction.
    Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever.

It could be a natural thing, but we definitely are having a huge effect on it.

YZFRydn

I don't think there is Global Warming to the extent that people like Al Gore says there is. The polar ice caps are melting. They have been for millions of years. Our entire continent was once covered in ice but people worry about Glacier National Park in Montana. We can't stop the Earth from heating up or cooling down. Take a look at the cycles the earth has been through as far as Ice Ages are concerned. People are using "Global Warming" as a way to push their political agendas and scare people into changing our entire lifestyle around.

Albeit, it isn't bad that we are focusing on making things more environmentally friendly.

True true, both sides of the argument are convincing. But there is no way we can tell who is right..
    Even in the darkest of suffering, a man can sleep. But for the man who inflicts the suffering, his mind cannot rest... ever.

help with my survey on climate change! Thx

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-su...KIMEJ_6c5884af

Quote Originally Posted by tnbrendan View Post
    help with my survey on climate change! Thx

http://www.kwiksurveys.com/online-su...KIMEJ_6c5884af
    Why don't you fuck off? We're trying to have an intelligent discussion here matey.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information