+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Idiot Coach

Failed the Art class DarkShotgun's Avatar

Default Idiot Coach

Halloo guys. It's been awhile since I've been here.

I need someplace to vent my anger:

I am a track and field runner. I have missed the first two meets because I have been injured. Now that I am fully healed and have completed 6 of the last 7 workouts 100%, I wish to run in my event tomorrow, on Thursday. But because I had to do a reduced workout Monday (3 miles jogging instead of 6x800 meters at 2:50 intervals), my coach decided that I'm still injured and told me not to run. Funny thing is, the rule is that if you have to miss or run reduced the PRACTICE BEFORE the meet you don't run in the meet, not the one 3 practices before. So now here I am, having missed time trials, the first two meets, and now I have to go one the bus for one hour EACH WAY and sit for four hours during the meet with legs that work just fine and watch everybody else run, because my coach can't seem to figure out that I'm fully healed.

The next meet is in two weeks and the varsity list is finalized three weeks after that and I don't even have a single time by my name yet. The greatest part is, I'm a senior and I missed varsity by just a couple seconds last year.

//Edited out some of the stuff that didn't need to be there.
    Last edited by DarkShotgun; 03-31-2010 at 04:11 PM.

middle of Tennessee, aka, lost area of land.

awww.... I am just ever so sry, Hun. How did u get hurt? Running? I am sry u missed this meet, but there is another at least. U could try to focus on that. I am sry. Ik it will be hard and 'tis very unfair. I agree that if u r fine, u should be able to run. Things will get better. <3
    <~You can read!!~>

<3

Paper bags lunch to school NDominator's Avatar

I bet the edited stuff would have been better there... Oh and by the way I'm beating you on Tuesday just so you know.

Failed the Art class DarkShotgun's Avatar

Good luck. You're gonna need it, 'cause I was born to win.

The New Kid

Default anti freeze voltage test

key products freeze styling gel freeze drying at home freeze dryer tray lids brain freeze 1.5 tb seagate freeze 1.5 tb seagate freeze 97 honda accord freeze plugs location did niagra falls freeze in 1932 modprobe firmware freeze freeze dried fruit does niagara falls freeze msds for champion rv anti-freeze 1998 oldsmobile intrigue freeze plugs freeze overdue account tastee freeze do not freeze penguin freeze dried rose petals freeze styling gel obama pay freeze freeze credit report freeze dried fruit can you freeze cream cheese outdoor freeze facuets freeze ray dr horrible whirlpool refrigerator damper freeze problem oregon freeze dry whirlpool refrigerator damper freeze problem can i freeze watercress no freeze water pipes 1998 oldsmobile intrigue freeze plugs 1.5 tb seagate freeze zune freeze up

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information